- Domains: software development, networking, imaging, games,
web development, databases, 3D and multimedia.
- Programming languages: C, C++, Objective-C, Java, PHP, HTML,
Shell scripts, OpenGL, RealBASIC, LaTeX, SQL, XML, AppleScript, ADA, Scheme,
- Programming environments: Cocoa (Mac OS X), UNIX (Solaris, Linux), J2EE,
- Operating systems: Mac OS X, Mac OS 9, Linux debian, SunOS, Windows.
- July 2004 - Present Developer at Apple.
- February - June 2004 Internship at Apple.
- Joined the iCal team in Paris. Technologies: Cocoa, Objective-C.
- July - September 2003 Summer internship at Total.
- Developed an utility to make statistics out of search engine log
files. Technologies: Cocoa, Objective-C.
- Developed a web application to evaluate the performance of knowledge
systems by generating custom sets of questions for the users from
selected criteras. Technologies: Java, J2EE.
- July 2002 Summer internship at Phillips
- Developed a generic and customizable internet portal. Technologies:
- Developed an application to check websites availability. Technologies:
- February 2004 Release of teleport, a software input devices hub.
- November 2003 Creation of the website mlMac.org, the new home of the opensource mlMac project.
- June 2003 Release of mlMac,
one of the most popular Mac OS X application of its kind (over 500 000 downloads). Technologies: Cocoa, Objective-C.
- February - May 2003 Participation in the opensource
a tool to discover the topology of Local Area Networks. Technologies:
C algorithms, SQL database, SNMP protocol.
- 2003 Administration of a local network connected to
the Internet in a residence
hall, with 150 users, using a Linux Debian server. Technologies:
Linux, iptables, postfix, etc
- March - May 2002 Development of a website for the CELIA laboratory. Technologies: PHP, SQL database, HTML, CSS.
- September 2002 - Now Development of several school projects, including a traffic circulation program (flow control), a HTTP proxy server, a compiler, etc... Technologies: C algorithms, SQL database, HTTP protocol, etc...
- 1999 Founder of the abyssoft.com
- 1998 - 2003 Developer of several applications, some
of them sold through the Internet. Technologies: BASIC, C, C++, OpenGL,
- 2001 - 2004 Student at ENSEIRB,
a National School of Engineering, following the Computer Science
program. Third year specialization: multimedia technologies (2D/3D processing and synthesis, audio processing, compression, etc..). Technologies: MPEG1-2-4-7, OpenGL, compression algorithms, etc...
- 2000 - 2001 College preparation school: math sup, math
- 1999 High school graduation with honors.
- 2002 Finalist at the French
Internet Cup (website down).
- 1997 and 1999 Two times finalist at the International
Championship of Mathematical and Logical Games in Paris.
- 1999 National competitor of the Concours General
- 1998 2nd prize at the Pau Chemical Olympics.
- 1993 Piano Recital: 1st prize at the Parlement de Navarre.
- Passions: Internet, computers, new technologies
- Hobbies and sports: skiing, tennis, cinema, piano
- French: fluent (native language).
- English: fluent (TOEIC:
- German: basic competency.